Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What do I write about?


Mentally (is that a word) I have a long list of ideas I would like to write about but would anyone but me be interested? Guess we will find out. I love genealogy and have spent years searching for ancesters of my 'families'- Reeves, Beasley, Wetherington, Lester, Skaggs, Ober, Nicks, and on and on. I have traveled to South Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee; Ohio, Pennsylvania; Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Texas, and Arizona searching for our past. The rest of the US I have covered by computer. I am fortunate that Jerry enjoyed traveling and walking thru cemeteries. We have met distant cousins that have become good friends.

On the wall in front of my computer is my genealogy wall. A large picture of my great great grandmother, Lucinda Johnson Skaggs White who came from Green Co. Kty to Johnson Co., Arkansas in the 1840's is surrounded by pictures of other early settlers and each have their own stories. I hope to share some of these with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment