Monday, July 19, 2010

RFD saves Trigger and Bullet

I can rest easy now..... The RFD network bought Trigger and Bullet at the auction and they will be on display in the network headquarters in Omaha. On Saturday afternoons, Dusty Rogers will introduce a Roy Rogers movie with Trigger and Bullet right there with him on the set. All the items from the auctions were sold and brought more money than the auctioneers had anticipated. Just goes to show you that America hasn't forgotten the 'good things'. When the auction closed the audience stood and sang 'Happy Trails to You'. I watched Roy, Trigger and Bullet at the movies when I was a kid, then again with my children on TV, and then with my grandchildren and now I am going to watch them with my great grandchildren. It doesn't get any better than that unless as I said if I had won the lottery I would of been there! ......And maybe Trigger and Bullet would be in my living room. Happy Trails to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment